Due to legal and economic requirements, financial accounting generates a large quantity of documents that must be kept for 5 or 10 years. Continuous paper storage implies excessive time and space. Also, searches can be difficult when documents are stored in external locations or have not been properly classified.
A company of any size and sector can turn their documents into valuable capital. By digitizing documents, you can automate business processes and workflows by managing and linking documents electronically, regardless of their format and source.
Scan and Share easily at any time. The extraordinary magic of seeing and sharing any file, including images, videos and PDF, TIFF or JPEG files on any device.
At BUSERDI we guarantee that scanning documents will help eliminate clutter and will give access to all the records and data that are currently stored in physical cabinets, shelves or boxes, which will increase productivity and have the information just a couple of clicks away.
Additionally, the digitization of all that paper can offer at least 8 benefits, which are listed below:
- Decrease in the physical storage costs of the documentation.
- Decrease in the use of paper and prints.
- Elimination of paper documents where conservation is not necessary.
- Preservation of long-term documents through backup copies.
- Standardization and rationalized ordering of documentation.
- Decentralization of information.
- Fast and secure access to information.
- Avoids loss of relevant documents.
At BUSERDI we offer solutions that complement the digitalization of documents, offering in these the following benefits in Accounting:
- Image Management Software.
- Faster data maintenance.
- Security and data protection.
- Electronic backup of all your files.